Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Me got lost!

Hello People!

Well, as the title says, me managed to get royally lost! Yesterday was my first day getting back home by metro by me lonesome. Hey, no problemo, right! I got this thing down pat. Ahhhh, so foolish was I! Usually, to get back home we take the green line. But, coming back from work, I took a different line which brings us to a different station. Well, I was sure I had to get off at a certain station, but nope...I was to get out at the station after that one! Ah well. After trying to orient myself unsuccessfully, I called Stéphanie to let her know. Luckily, I found some change in my murse (man purse) and had enough to get another ticket for the metro (which is 28 roubles - about a Canadian dollar, actually, a little bit less than that). I rode the metro back to a station where I could switch to the green line and voila... Two and a half hours after leaving work, me made my way home. Aaaahhhhhh!

So, there you have it! The one piece of advise, if you are lost, get back on the metro, stick to a route that you know.

;-) LIL

No comments:

Post a Comment